POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : TTF Files : Re: TTF Files Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:32:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TTF Files
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 21 Feb 2002 07:08:55
Message: <3C74E357.340D5509@gmx.de>
Soulstorm wrote:

> This code works in POVRay 3.1
> 3.5 complains about not being able to open the font file (wingdings.ttf) -
> Other standard fonts seem to work. Most of my downloaded TTF files don't
> work either, but that's ok - as long as the official Microsoft ttf's work...
>
> can anyone confirm?

That does not make much sense, your problem is obviously related to the
ttf files, i presume they are not accessible in Library_Path, check the
docs (section 6.5.1.13) concerning this.  Library_Path settings probably
differ in your 3.1 and 3.5 configuration. If you are working on Linux note
that file names are case sensitive.

Christoph

--
POV-Ray tutorials, IsoWood include,